Thursday, August 11, 2016

First Day is a Wrap!

First Day is a Wrap!

We did it! We officially started 5th grade. We had a great day!

As usual, a huge stack of VERY important papers was sent home today. Please pay special attention to the packet with the yellow paper on top. The school MUST have all these papers EVERY year...Sorry!

I hope you saw your students note and that is why you are reading this blog! Please comment below with your students name and yours plus any other comments or questions you may have!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhenda,
    I hope you had a nice, relaxing summer and got to spend some extra time with your little guy.
    Welcome back to school!
    ~Linnea's mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn I did! I hope you guys had a great summer as well, from the sound of it seems like you did. I am so glad you were able to log on and read the blog.

      Delete