Monday, February 15, 2016

First Post

First Post for the Fisk Crew!

Hello! Mrs. Fisk here... Thank you for checking out our new class blog! This will be a quick and easy way for you to keep up with all that is new in our busy classroom. I plan for this blog to replace the letters I previously sent home. I look forward to learning how to use this as an effective way to communicate with our awesome families we have in class. If you can, please sign up your email to get notifications when I post(scroll to the bottom of post). That way you will always know when something new has been posted!  I have a copy of the link on my teacher page on the Marshall FUSD staff page.

Check our blog for:
-Important event dates 
-Important due dates
-General class info
-Student shout outs
-School info
-More!

*Please acknowledge that you were able to see and read our blog by writing your name and student's name in the comments OR return the paper sent home signed. 

Thanks! 

7 comments:

  1. Kim Beckman-Luke Beckman
    Great idea for the blog!!! See you at the Science Fair Open House.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I look forward to seeing you guys there.

      Delete
  2. The Cobbs appreciate this form of communication. Kellen has had his Science Project notebook in his backpack since last week! He will hand it to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie Harris is now online with the fiskcrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did both...paper and replying here...

    ReplyDelete